TATA Boiler Tube
|Material Grade||EQ. STANDARD INDIAN IS BRITISH BS AMERICAN ASTM GERMAN DIN JAPANESE JS BOILER TUBES IS 1914 BS 3059|
|Usage/Application||Boiler tubes are used for parts of energy type equipments such as boilers, super heaters, economizer|
|Diameter||15-114.3 MM OD|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
We are also a Channel Partner of TATA STEEL for CARBON STEEL ERW "IBR" BOILER TUBES- BS:3059 Gr. 320 / 360
ERW/CEW Boiler Tubes, Air Heater Tubes and Corten Steel Tubes
manufactured by Tata Steel
Boiler Tubes are made from heat resisting carbon and low alloy steel which can withstand the loads at various pressures and temperatures. Boiler tubes are used for parts of energy type equipments such as boilers, super heaters, economizers, heat exchangers, etc. The tubes are manufactured as hot rolled or cold drawn with welded and seamless manufacturing process. Size and grades of tubes are decided by design of the boilers which are based on the type of fuel, temperatures, pressures and also the quantum of steam required.
BS 3059 PT-1
EN 10217 PT-1 & 2
JIS G 3461
AIR HEATER TUBES
JIS G 3461
Key Features of Tata Steel Precision Tubes –
1. Superior Weld Quality
2. In-house steel making, hot rolling and cold rolling facilities to provide wide range of steel grades.
3. Capability to supply high strength tubes with high ductility
4. Capability to offer ERW/CEW tubes with tight tolerances on OD and thickness
5. Bright normalized surface requirements on request
6. In house R&D integrated with resources across the Tata Steel Group
7. Fully integrated line with high speed cold draw bench, multi roll straightener, NDT, multi head tube cutting, deburring and packaging system.
8. Cold drawn line complete with 10 roll CNC straightener to give a high degree of tube straightness.
9. Bright annealing furnace – Fully Automatic roller hearth furnace with provision for Normalizing, Annealing and Tempering.
10. Telescopic Front Fork customized tube cutting line to suit customer’s length specification.
11. State-of the art surface treatment facility with process parameters like dipping time, rinsing time, drainage angle, holding time controlled through PLC based pre-defined recipe concept.